Licenses & Accreditation
Janus of Santa Cruz is licensed by the State of California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs to provide the following treatment programs:
- Residential Detoxification for Adults
- Residential and Day Alcohol and Drug Treatment for Adults
- Residential and Day Alcohol and Drug Treatment for Pregnant Women
- Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Treatment
- Opiate Addiction Treatment / Methadone and Buprenorphine
- First and Multiple Offender Driving Under the Influence Programs
The Janus Community Clinic for the treatment of opiate addiction is accredited by CARF, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
CAARR, the California Association of Addiction Recovery Resources, has established a registration process for homes meeting the Sober Living Standards. In this process, a facility states that it meets the Standards and declares that it will continue to abide by the Standards.