What your generosity can do to help
Your gift to Janus supports our efforts to provide compassionate and effective substance abuse treatment for every person in need. We believe in the power and value of our work, and invite you to join us in helping people of all ages and backgrounds find their way out of alcohol and drug addiction and into healthy, productive lives. Click now to donate online or call Andrea Gifford at (831) 462-1060, ext. 206 for more information on how to donate.
How your gift can make a difference
Every donation* makes a difference by directly supporting the treatment, recovery, care, and education of a Janus client.
- You can direct your gift to a specific program to help clients pay for treatment.
- You can help pay for diapers and clothing for babies in the Perinatal program.
- You can help pay for tuition and books for a Janus graduate going back to school.
- You can help pay for a graduate’s clothing appropriate for job interviews or work.
- You can simply make a donation and trust us to apply it where it is most needed.
*If you wish to donate furniture, clothing or other tangible items, please call us at (831) 462-1060 so we can help direct your gift.
Enter your donation amount, where you would like it to go, and click Donate below. You may donate with PayPal or any major credit card.
Your online transactions are encrypted and secured for your protection.
To donate by mail
- Click here to download the form
- Mail the donation and form to:
- Janus of Santa Cruz
200 7th Ave. Suite 150
Santa Cruz CA 95062
Your donation is tax-deductible
Janus is a private 501c3 private nonprofit organization, licensed by the California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). Donations to Janus are tax deductible.