At Janus, we understand that making the decision to enter treatment is a significant and often difficult step. Our admissions staff is here to help guide and support you. The process is straightforward, providing you with everything you need to get started on your journey toward wellness. Have questions? Check out our FAQs page for more information.
First – Call or Come In
An experienced and caring professional Admissions Specialist will answer your questions and discuss treatment options. If you are ready to start treatment, or if you just want to talk directly with an Admissions Specialist, we’ll make an appointment for you to come in and see us. We also welcome calls from friends and family members.
Call Us – We’re Here for You
- General inquires call toll free: (866) 526-8772
- Medication Assisted Opiate Addiction Treatment: call the Janus Community Clinic at (831) 425-0112
- Court Mandated DUI enrollment: please call (831) 462-5267 or toll free (866) 526-8772
Second – Your Confidential Assessment & Treatment Plan
You’ll meet privately for a confidential drug and alcohol assessment with a Janus Admissions Specialist, who will recommend the right level of care for you. Because your safety and health are important to us, our medical team will review your health history, and we’ll include any special health concerns in your treatment plan.
Coming to Janus
A welcoming and positive environment awaits you at Janus. Following your initial assessment, you’ll meet with a counselor to create your individualized treatment and recovery plan. No matter which program you enter, Janus is a caring recovery home where you will always feel welcome.
Find Your Road To Recovery.
Get Directions Here.
Janus Community Clinic
1000 Emeline Ave.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Janus of Santa Cruz
200 7th Ave.
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
Janus So. County Clinic
284 Pennsylvania Dr.
Watsonville, CA 95076
Committing high standards to your treatmentJanus of Santa Cruz is licensed by the State of California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs to provide the following treatment programs:
- Residential Detoxification for Adults
- Residential and Day Alcohol and Drug Treatment for Adults
- Residential and Day Alcohol and Drug Treatment for Pregnant Women
- Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Treatment
- Opiate Addiction Treatment / Methadone and Buprenorphine
- First and Multiple Offender Driving Under the Influence Programs
Call or Come In
Janus of Santa Cruz
200 7th Ave. Suite 150