Janus of Santa Cruz Board of Directors
Rudy Escalante, Board Chair
Retired Chief of Police
Alan Christenson, Board Vice Chair
Senior positions in public sector HR in Washington DC and currently in Santa Clara County
Mike Allen, Board Treasurer
Former senior executive at publicly traded insurance company; CEO of international management consultancy
Gail Kirby, Ph.D., Board Secretary
Professor of Marketing, Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University
Paul Bellina, LMFT, Board Member
Retired Director, Santa Cruz County Mental Health Crisis Team
Kim Hogan, Board Member
Jenny Sarmiento, Board Member
Edison Jensen, Board Member
Just click the button below. You may donate with PayPal or any major credit card. Your online transactions are encrypted and secured for your protection.
Donate By Mail
If you prefer you may mail the donation and form to:
200 7th Ave. Suite 150
Santa Cruz CA 95062
How your gift makes a difference
Every donation makes a difference in someone's life, by directly supporting the treatment, recovery, care and education of a Janus client.
- You can direct your gift to a specific program (Treatment and Services) to help clients pay for much needed treatment.
- You can help pay for tuition and books for a Janus graduate going back to school.
- You can help pay for a graduates clothing appropriate for job interviews or work.
- You can simply make a donation and trust us to apply it where it is most needed.
- If you wish to donate furniture, clothing or other items, please call us at (831) 462-1060 so we can help direct your gift.