Janus of Santa Cruz Board of Directors
Edison Jensen, Board Chair
Local attorney; past chairman of Dominican Hospital, Salud Para La Gente and Pajaro Valley Community Health Trust
Alan Christenson, Board Vice Chair
Consultant; Retired HR in Washington, DC and Santa Clara County
Kim Hogan, Board Treasurer
Local property manager
Paul Bellina, LMFT, Board Secretary
Retired Director, Santa Cruz County Mental Health Crisis Team
Mike Allen, Board Member
Former senior executive at publicly traded insurance company; CEO of international management consultancy
Jenny Sarmiento, Board Member
Retired CEO of Pajaro Valley Prevention and Student Assistance; former Watsonville planning commissioner
Gail Kirby, Ph.D., Board Member
Professor of Marketing, Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University
Dennis Kidd, Board Member
General Manager, Santa Cruz Regional 9-1-1
Just click the button below. You may donate with PayPal or any major credit card. Your online transactions are encrypted and secured for your protection.
Donate By Mail
If you prefer you may mail the donation and form to:
200 7th Ave. Suite 150
Santa Cruz CA 95062
How your gift makes a difference
Every donation makes a difference in someone's life, by directly supporting the treatment, recovery, care and education of a Janus client.
- You can direct your gift to a specific program (Treatment and Services) to help clients pay for much needed treatment.
- You can help pay for tuition and books for a Janus graduate going back to school.
- You can help pay for a graduates clothing appropriate for job interviews or work.
- You can simply make a donation and trust us to apply it where it is most needed.
- If you wish to donate furniture, clothing or other items, please call us at (831) 462-1060 so we can help direct your gift.